Tittleshall Village and Parish
The village and parish of Tittleshall has an area of 1376 hectares or 13.82 km2 (5.34 sq mi). The parish is bordered to the north with the parishes of Raynham and Colkirk, to the west with Wellingham All Saints, to the south with the parishes of Litcham and Mileham and to the east with the parishes Whissonsett. The western edge of the parish also marks the border between the local government districts of Breckland, of which Tittleshall is part and the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
In the 2011 census had a population of 406 in 161 households
The village name of Tittleshall is thought to derive from the Old English for Tyttel’s nook. The earliest evidence of human activity within the parish are a number of Neolithic pits and ditches as well as a prehistoric pit. At least three ring ditches have also been discovered, along with a double ring ditch containing cremation pits.